Tuesday, January 17, 2012

wildcrazybeautiful's love list

I must say it's a little early over here but I'm thinking what's better to kickstart the day by blogging in bed. As usual, back from a long trip, pretty pooped from unpacking but I'm glad to be back (really glad). Currently loading some pictures from my recent trip, so stay tuned. Till then, enjoy my posts!

Every girl should have her own nail polish wall. Mine's currently dominated by shades of red, dark gothic, and pastel colors - interesting nail collection I must say. If I have to recommend the best nail polish brush, I must say OPI rules thus far. The OPI brush allows color to glide on smoothly onto the nail.

There's nothing more whimsical than a lovely Chloe summer pleated dress. Totally major.

Nothing wrong to have a little Bohemian charm infused into your outfit. I'm still hunting for this Chanel tote. I wonder whether they still have this in stock.

Sea of shoes. I'm looking towards having a ocean of shoes. I guess I'm getting there ...

What can I say about the perfect fashion house. You can never go wrong with a little Chanel in your wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment