Sunday, January 29, 2012

cafe causette x mandarin oriental , hong kong

By now, those who read my blog knows that I can be quite a foodie if I want to be. After a day of shopping at Harvey Nichols and random shops around Central, my best friend recommended that we pop by Cafe Causette at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for a lazy chat over afternoon tea and scones, which was a very good idea considering we had to soothe our aching feet and wandering eyes after shopping and walking around.








The best part about the whole afternoon tea experience was --- the scones. It was so so so good! Served warm, crisp outer layer, buttery, light and fluffy.... perfect! and the rose petal jam paired with clotted cream was incredible.. my favourite jam! not too sweet and had a distinct taste. If you can't part with the jam, guess what, you can actually buy the jam home.

I had a very enjoyable afternoon tea session , wish I had space for coffee but it's okay. Till next time!


Café Causette @ The Mandarin Oriental
M/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central

Tel: (852) 2825 4007


No comments:

Post a Comment