Saturday, June 11, 2011

como shambhala, bali






The one annoying thing about me is that I just can't stay put in one place. I have to leave, somewhere, anywhere. This brings me to this post - an escapade - the kind of holiday that doctors would probably recommend. I fondly remember chatting with this lady on a flight (looking pretty fit mind you) about her trip to Sri Lanka for a yoga retreat and I thought hmm that would be nice - the concept of just packing up my bag (more like) bags and head for a retreat (somewhere, anywhere concept) and "escape" the world for a few days or a week.

Due to my tight schedule, I would prefer somewhere close by and while googling I found this amazing place - COMO Shambhala, a private estate located amidst the serenity of Bali’s stunning landscape near Ubud - a sustainable and holistic retreat that takes rest and relaxation to a whole new meaning. Absolutely breathtaking! I'll see you soon or a next best version of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment