Wednesday, December 1, 2010

barbara palvin x vogue russia december 2010






Big OMG to this editorial! I absolutely love these photos! The clothes and make up are major LOVE! I especially love the number two photo with her absolutely gorgeous eye make up where she looks like she has a hang over from partying a little to hard from the night before. I also adore the leopard print jump suit! Fantastic styling job. Kudos to whoever you are!

And... don't forget to have a very happy December everyone. I'm looking forward to holidays, birthday lunches and dinners and many, many presents.

{images: studdedhearts}

2 comments:

  1. Long time no see :) How are things going? I hope you're doing well!
    Barbara has been amazing in every editorial she's been featured, this one is no exception.
    Have a happy December as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while hasn't it ( ;
    ! I'm doing great.Busy, busy, busy!

    ReplyDelete